• The Kroc Center requires a valid credit card number and a 25% non-refundable rental deposit upon completion and signing of the rental agreement. The deposit will be credited in full to the group’s account in the final invoicing. Final balances are due by event date with cash or credit card only, checks are accepted as payment if received at least 5 full business days in advance. Any additional expenses at the conclusion of the event will be invoiced at the conclusion of the event.
• Final preparations for events, including attendance numbers, preferred caterer selections and confirmation of special details must be made at least 5 full business days prior to the event. If an updated attendance number is not received, the estimated count indicated on the original Rental Agreement will be used as guarantee for invoicing purposes.
• All food and beverages must be consumed in the facility. For health and safety reasons, any remaining event food and beverages cannot be taken out of the facility.
• All facility property will be operated and set up by Kroc Center personnel; including tables, chairs, podiums and AV equipment. Applicable set up fees may be assessed if changes are made within 5 business day of the event.
• In the event of any circumstances beyond its control, (i.e. inclement weather or facility catastrophe) the Kroc Center is unable to perform its obligations under this contract, the Kroc Center nonperformance is completely excusable. The Kroc Center shall not be liable for costs, expenses or losses incurred to the group/guest.
• All clients of the Kroc Center are responsible for the conduct of their employees and invited guests and are responsible for any damages caused by such individuals while in the facility. Boisterous or offensive language is not permitted at any time. The Kroc Center reserves the right to remove any guest or to end an event if in violation of appropriate conduct. The Kroc Center will not be liable for costs, expenses, injuries or losses incurred to the group/guest.
• Event floor plans or room layouts must be approved by the Kroc Center at least 5 full business days in advance of the event.
• Any special decorations and signage are to be discussed and approved prior to the event. Any decoration elements and signage left after the conclusion of the event will be disposed of by Kroc Center personnel.
• Helium balloons are not allowed in the Kroc Center.
• The use of confetti and glitter are prohibited, applicable cleaning fees will be assessed if these rules are not followed.
• In the event of bubbles or excessive decorations being used, applicable cleaning fees may be assessed. The use of tacks, tape (with the exception of gaff tape) or any adhesive backed product on any wall, window or fixture is prohibited.
• The use of birdseed and rice is allowed outside the facility only.
• Any special deliveries or loading/unloading needs must be arranged in advance. Deliveries of event related material or equipment may arrive no sooner than the day of the event date without prior approval.
• All rental groups must sign a Hold Harmless Agreement in which the rental group assumes the risk of injury to all persons who are on the Kroc Center property as part of that group, and for injury or property damage sustained by others that results from the group's use of the premises or provide a certificate of insurance naming The Salvation Army, Ray and Joan Kroc Center and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents as additional insured’s.
• The Kroc Center and the surrounding property is smoke, alcohol and tobacco-free. This includes vaping.
• Weapons of any kind are prohibited from being brought into the facility or on the surrounding property.
• All rental requests will be approved through Kroc Center Leadership Team and the event or organization must not contradict The Salvation Army’s Mission.
• All wedding ceremonies must be co-officiated by Salvation Army Kroc Center Pastors.
Policies subject to change.
The Kroc Center has many locations within our facility to serve our guests depending on the number of attendees and type of event. Capacity for each location is contingent on specific layout requests. but typically can accommodate the following:
• The Joyce Mammel Assembly Hall is a theater type setting with a large stage area and seating capacity of 400 (w/balcony 525.)
• The Fellowship Hall is the perfect location for formal dinners and banquets with a seating capacity of 300.
• The Ricketts Family Chapel is a more intimate location and perfect for business meetings, receptions or seminars and seats 100.
• Each of our 6 Education/Meeting Rooms have a capacity of 50 but each can easily be converted into two smaller rooms of 25 and work well for business meetings, luncheons, training, break out sessions and team building.
• The Learning Center can be utilized by schools, businesses or groups and accommodate up to 80 participants.
There is also our Gymnasium Complex for basketball, indoor soccer or volleyball, the Aquatic Center for swimming and recreation, or the Sports Field Complex or Festival Plaza for outside events and large gatherings.
The Kroc Center is available for rent by individual location or, for larger groups; multiple areas can be rented exclusively, depending on availability.
Alcoholic beverages of any kind are not allowed in the Kroc Center or on the surrounding property.
A list of preferred catering companies can be provided for your catering needs. Please review any catering needs with your Kroc Center Event Coordinator.
The Kroc Center has vending machines located throughout the building for your snacking needs. No outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the facility, except cake or cupcakes from a licensed store or bakery.
The Kroc Center has a full service range of audio and video equipment on site as well as staff to run presentations or sound for an additional charge. A list of preferred vendors for any specialized audio and video needs can be provided. Please review any equipment needs with your Kroc Center Event Coordinator.
• Groups must be pre-scheduled.
• Groups need to schedule at least 2 weeks in advance of request date.
• Groups are not confirmed until they have written approval from Kroc Management to receive discounted group rate.
• Access to activities must not impede other guests' usage of the building.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE