When you become a member of The Salvation Army Kroc Center, you are not merely joining a health club – you are part of a community designed to enrich your recreational, educational and spiritual soul.
- FREE access to all group drop-in classes
Zumba®, Boot-Camp, Aquacize and dozens more!
- 2 FREE fitness coaching/evaluation sessions
Personalized support to help you reach your fitness goals!
- FREE family fitness options to help bring your family together while creating healthy habits
Family Fit H20, Healthy Home Project, FitnessGram®, Sunday Fundays and Inflatable Fridays in the Pool
- UNLIMITED access to an award-winning facility
• Fitness Deck with 91 pieces of cardio, weight and fitness equipment
• Aquatics Center with lap pool and indoor water park
• 2-court Gymnasium Complex and Indoor Turf Field
- DISCOUNTED sports and league fees
Wrestling and Leagues: Soccer, Basketball, Football
- DISCOUNTED arts and education classes
Dance, Pottery, Computers, Budgeting, Resumes and Much More
- Homework help
Free After School Program for youth ages 8-12
- Caring, professional staff
To help you reach your potential
- Fun for children and families
Discounted KidZone child care and Camp Kroc Summer Day Camp, plus free family events throughout the year
- Welcoming and safe environment
With hours that fit nearly all schedules
View a complete listing of rates and individual rate plans on our Rates page or check out current offers at our Membership Specials page.
Click below to download and print our Membership Application Form:
For more information contact:
The Salvation Army
Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center